New Zealand Spanish Translation Specialist

Mobile: 022 4275475

English or Spanish

New to New Zealand?

If you’ve recently moved to New Zealand you probably have lots of questions about how things work here.

Sometimes you can get the information you need by searching the Internet, but for local knowledge about the services in your area – or if you just want to talk to someone in person about something you’re not sure about, then the Citizens Advice Bureau in New Zealand can help you with anything, it’s a free service.

This service is also available in Spanish by calling 0800 78 88 77 ext 708 (available Wed to Fri 9am – 4 pm) or e-mail [email protected]

These are some of the issues that the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) can help you with:

Work and study visas, residency and citizenship

  • Completing forms
  • General information about visa and citizenship requirements
  • JP services (for example certifying and witnessing documents)

Finding a place to live

  • Your rights as a tenant
  • Your rights as a flatmate
  • Eligibility for government-subsidised housing
  • Buying a house

Education for you and your children

  • Choosing a school for your children
  • Adult education

and many more …..

If you have any questions about translating your documents, then give us a call at Spanish Communications Ltd on 022 4275475 (ask for Maria-Paz) or e-mail [email protected]