New Zealand Spanish Translation Specialist

Mobile: 022 4275475

English or Spanish

If you are applying for work in New Zealand, don’t forget to bring your qualifications with you. If you’re sending them in with a job application, don’t send the originals. Get copies made and certified. In New Zealand, a Justice of the Peace (JP) can do this for you and the service is provided absolutely free of charge. A Justice of the Peace can also:

  • witness your signature on a document.
  • certify copies of documents for you including qualifications, letters and other documents.
  • complete an affidavit for you. This is a document that is sworn on oath or affirmed and is normally used in a legal proceeding.
  • can complete a declaration for you.

Here is the link to their website and how to find them, there are 6,500 JPs throughout the country:   Justice of the Peace

They also operate a "Service Centre" at some local libraries etc.

If you need your documents translated into English first, then Spanish Communications Ltd can help you, as they are fully certified by all New Zealand Government agencies; Immigration, New Zealand Qualifications Authority, NZ Transport Agency, NZ Citizenship Office.