New Zealand Spanish Translation Specialist

Mobile: 022 4275475

English or Spanish

Employment history and skills

Employment history and skills


If you plan to live in New Zealand, you may need to get your international qualifications recognised so you can work, study or apply to immigrate to New Zealand.

The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) is the government agency responsible for International Qualification Assessment and they are able to assess which New Zealand qualifications are similar to those you have gained overseas. Please refer to our post below entitled “Qualifications (NZQA)” for more details.

You may also need the following documents translated, if you are planning applying for a visa, employment or study in New Zealand.

Employment Documents

  • Work references on company letterhead.
  • Pay slips.
  • Job specifications.
  • Employment history reports or Tax records.
  • Letters of appointment.
  • Contracts.
  • Job assessments.

Qualifications and Skills

  • Academic record certificates
  • Secondary School and trade qualifications
  • Degree, diploma or training course certificates


small kiwi
Give us a call on 022 4275475