New Zealand Spanish Translation Specialist

Mobile: 022 4275475

English or Spanish

How to get your qualifications recognised in New Zealand


The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) is the government agency responsible for International Qualification Assessment and assesses your qualifications, telling you which New Zealand qualifications are similar to those you have gained. This is done by comparing your qualification with those on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF). This framework ranges from level one to level ten.

If you plan to live in New Zealand, you may need to get your international qualifications recognised so you can work, study or apply to immigrate to New Zealand.

Immigrants who apply for residence in New Zealand under the Skilled Migrant Category may need to have their qualifications assessed by the NZQA. Some qualifications are exempt from assessment for immigration purposes, but if you need them for work or study, you may still need them assessed by NZQA. Here’s the link … Immigration New Zealand/Qualifications

If your international qualification documents are not in English, you must provide a translation of them by a NZQA recommended translation service.

Over the past 25 years, Spanish Communications has been translating degrees and qualifications and we understand how important it is to you to get the translation 100% correct.

small kiwi
Give us a call if you need any help on 022 4275475 or email