Evidence of partnership or de-facto relationship
Below is a list of the type of documents we have translated for clients (from Spanish to English), as evidence of a formal relationship or living together in a de-facto relationship:
- Marriage or civil union certificate.
- Proof of shared residence (a joint mortgage, or tenancy agreements, or rent book).
- Financial dependence or interdependence (proof of shared income, or bank accounts, or accounts that show money transfers to or from your account to your partner’s account).
- Birth certificates of your children.
- Any evidence of public or family recognition of your relationship.
- Correspondence (emails, cards and letters including post-marked envelopes) to you and your partner at the same address.
- Evidence of the duration of your relationship.